Friday, November 30, 2007

So Funny!

So my brothers have been down in my neck of the woods a lot lately. They are building a house about 15 minutes away from mine so the last few weeks they have been crashing on my floor as they finish the touch ups and what not on this house. So tonight they were over and I had to finish a project I was helping w/. I had to basically put a scripture on a poster board (for the young women's rooms for all the building in our stake) but make it cute! So I was working on it this evening and my 2 very adult brothers decided they were bored. So they wanted to help. So I put them to work. Zo liked inking edges of paper and manning the glue gun. And James is a huge fan of all things sticky. They said that it was lame the whole time, but I think this picture speaks for itself.
They were awesome helpers and I managed to finish all 7 boards and the 4 inserts for the presidency's binders. This was just too funny to me not to post! (in fact when they realized I took a picture I hid the camera just in case they deleted the picture then when we finished I ran in here to post before it could go anywhere!!)

The finished product! Thanks guys!! Don't hate me for posting this!!

10 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Cute! I want one. you do take orders, right? j/k. but you have to tell me what you use to ink the edges because whatever I bought, is SO not working...

Jen said...

I use a craft sponge and my ink pad. I tried explaining it but I just sounded retarded. so if you want more details let me know!

Nichole said...

LOL! I love that they're sitting there together "crafting and laughing". . . just like one of the girls.

HA HA!

Raich said...

i wish i had a nifty crafty friend to live by and do little projects..you're so cute... Have yourself a Merry Christmas season...tell your hubby hi...

Kristine said...

Okay, sooo cute and sooo funny that your brothers helped. Thats awesome! My brothers would have wrecked the project all together.

Erica said...

NIce work guys! Nice that you had so many helpers. Good brothers.

Donna said...

that's adorable jen! i never would've pegged those two as crafty!! how funny!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

ya, i wish my brothers would come make fun of my crafts & do them with me too! looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I'm sure K lite is ecsatic.

And, yes, I was laughing also at them crafting together...I can totally imagine how they may have sounded during the entire thing!

Erin said...

Holy cow that cracks me up! I love siblings. I can totally picture my brothers doing that. Can't wait to see you at Christmastime!