Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My New Friend...


So this is my new friend.
Blogging friends meet Bar Keepers Friend
Bar Keepers Friend meet blogging friends.
Now that you have all been properly introduced let me tell you a little bit about my new friend. I met her in the grocery store (I go to walmart) in the "comet" section. My friend Wendy told me how awesome she was so I went to seek her out and then there she was. It was love at first use. Yes I totally "use" this friend, I try not to do that to friends but her I do. It is pretty much a one sided friendship. But I truly love her. She cleans my glass top stove like no other. If you have never heard about this little friend you should seek her out. (okay seriously I just put a little on my stove top and use a little green scrubby and rub, not even using elbow grease, and wa-la my stove is clean!)
So I encourage you all to make friends with her and use her!
That is all for now. Thanks for coming!

5 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Ooh, I'm gonna try that out. I haven't found anything I like for cleaning my new stove. Thanks for the tip!

lindsay said...

YAY! I love making new friends!!!
she sounds awesome!!!

Erin said...

Anything to make cleaning easier. Does she work in bathrooms?

Jen said...

i haven't used her in bathrooms but she makes the kitchen faucet shine like it was new, so I sure she would love to visit your bathroom!

Erica said...

can't wait to make a new friend!