Sunday, November 11, 2007

Relief!

Seth had his primary program today so Eliott's mom came to watch. After sacrament meeting we went home. She made stew for us for dinner so she came over after church to drop it off. While I was trying to get the kids lunch and Lexi was screaming she came up w/ a brilliant plan. She took Riley and Seth home w/ her and she will bring them back tomorrow! Man I love that woman!! So now I only have 2 kiddos. Granted it is the sick ones, I tried to get her to take lexi but I can't imagine why she didn't want too!! Did I mention that Lydia has croup? Man life is fun!! But for the next 24 hours I only have 2!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Does she want to come pick up MY kids? They're not sick. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I hope you had a little bit of extra time to relax or something while they were gone- I got to play with them last night, I was so happy to see them! Give Lyddie and Lou a kiss for me :(

Tawni said...

Isn't that the best!! Brian's mom has taken the boys to spend the night and kept them the whole next day, 3 times since I have had Saige, and she is only 3 1/2 weeks old. It is very very nice having a break, it was really wierd at first though, not being able to check on them before I went to bed and have them wake me up in the morning. Man was it nice!!
And croupe, yes, Hunter has that atleast once a year, if not twice. He got it the 1st time when Gunner was 1 wk old, and then, sure enough, he got it when Saige was 2 1/2 wks old. scared the crap out of me, luckily the babies didn't catch it.