Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!

And now the moment you have all been waiting for! My fabulous Halloween post!
Okay so I think it is fabulous! We really only have one Halloween activity and that is our ward trunk or treat. They always have a potluck chili night and horse rides and this year they added some games. It was a fun night. My little kiddos dressed up as:
Lydia - Cinderella
Alexis - Snow White
Riley - Belle
Seth - Obi Wan
They were all so cute! (a little pat on the back if you will... I made Seth's and Riley's costumes.)
We first did our trunk or treating then Seth decided he wanted to ride the horses. We went over to hang out by the horses and Eliott took Seth and Riley over to pet one that was just standing there and Riley decided she wanted nothing to do w/ it so she came over to stand next to me. I was hanging out w/ my friend Wendy (who owns the horses) and while we were talking there was no line so Riley decided again she wanted to get on one so she actually did (totally blew me away since last week she wouldn't ride the pony!) so she took a ride and a little while later we look over and Steve (Wendy's husband) had put her on again and she was totally fine! It was so cute. And of course Seth loved it. He even rode one time bare back. So all in all it was a fun night till we were walking back to our car from the horses and Seth discovered that somebody had taken his bag of candy. He had put it under the front of a car while riding the horses and then it was gone. It was such a sad thing for him to have to deal w/ (better now than later with something more valuable or more important I say!! but still so sad!)
Anyway and now the pictures...

4 comments:

Nichole said...

so! darn! cute! I'm kind of slackjawed right now, because I can't get over how big your kids look. Especially Seth and Lex! Wow!

Kristine said...

Very Cute! Nate was watching the video with me and he kept saying, "look Mom, its a princess, and another one and another one!" Very cute costumes. and BTW... Riley is way braver than Nate for the horse thing!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Oh my gosh! your girls are SOOOO cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! And I seriously can't get over Riley's hair. Lucious, I tell you, lucious!
And good job on the costumes!

Anonymous said...

I seriously almost cried they look SO cute! You did such an amazing job! I miss you guys. I can't wait to see you this week!