Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pay It Forward!

So I found this on Carly's blog and thought it looked fun. Plus I am feeling crafty, now that my house is somewhat clean. So anyway...
"I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!! 'Tis the season for giving...and blogging :)"
So if you want to recieve an awesome "jen-made" gift leave a comment.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

OK. I've never done one of these, so I volunteer. . .

Nichole said...

P.S. I'm impressed how fast you and your house recovered from your hectic last week. Amazing!

Jen said...

I have to say I am impressed too! I have worked my hiney off for the last 2 days! We aren't there totally yet but getting close!

lindsay said...

oh my goodness! i win!!! i dont think nicole's "PS" counts as 2!!! So i get to play!!!
SWEET!!!!

Kristine said...

I'll play along! Especially if it means handmade stuff..or goodies..or something!