Friday, November 2, 2007

I can't believe it!!!


GASP!!! I am so honored to be receiving this award! First I would like to thank all the little people. I especially like the conductor one that rides in front on the little train.
Second thanks Lindser-Lou! My awesome blogging buddy that nominated me!! Whoo hoo!
I pick...
Random Thoughts Nichole
Hula Dancing Nettie
Chicago Living Erin
Baby growing Kristine
New Mom Tawni

(I mean, come one how do I just pick 3 that's not fair, I love everybody!)
Congrats!! Whoo Hoo you won! Now you get to pass it on!!


P.S. I am completely aware of the level of cheeseyness that this falls under but it is still fun!!

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Way to go Idaho!!! (okay, I was having a toy story moment) anyways, congratulations!

Nichole said...

Yay Jen! You really are a good blog buddy! You're like my "blog mom" - you got me started! And thanks for the 2 thumbs-up nomination. . . I'm honored!