Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Pathetic!

This was last week when Riley was sick (she is better now) I think she was waiting for breakfast. She was talking to me and then a few minutes later I find this!


And this one is of Lexi, the day before I found out she had pneumonia. I took her to Mesa that day and ran errands w/ her. I feel a little bit bad that I made her do that now knowing how sick she was. On the less abusive side at least I didn't leave her w/ a sitter, like the other girls! (i like to justify my "mom of the year" moments until they seem less "mom of the yearish"!!)
And last but not least on the day I took Lex around I put her hair in her first "real" ponytail! Whoo hoo!! I was so excited and she looked so stinkin cute! I love big girl ponytails!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Very cute ponytail! what a big girl! I hope they are feeling better! What a bummer to be sick! Actually what a bummer to be a MOM of sick kids! Good luck!

Erin said...

Wow, I've missed alot that has been going on with you! I'm so sorry you've got all those sick kids. They looked terrific for Halloween though and I am SO impressed with the Belle dress! You are a woman of many talents. Oh, and thanks for the nomination.

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brianne said...

That is the cutest pony tail ever! I love it! Sorry to hear about all the sick kid drama. That made me sad.

Erica said...

Hey we all have those proud mothering moments. I am glad she is better. Lov ethe cute ponytail.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

You're so good to do your girls hair! Love the bow. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Cookie Mama said...

Your girls are so cute. A mom that has sick kids and STILL takes the time to put in a pony (and a bow)is a super mom!