Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged again!

1. What time is it? 12:37 pm
2. What's your full name? Jennifer Rae Reynolds
3. What are you most afraid of? Not raising my children in a way that helps them become the people I hope they become.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Harry Potter
5. Place of birth? St. George, Utah
6. Favorite food? pizza and chicken marsala from olive garden
7. What's your natural hair color? brown and as I get older it gets more red in it. (mostly in the sun, but still it is fun!)
8. Ever been to Alaska ? nope
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? heck yes I have!
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? not really a cryer sorry!
11. Been in a car accident? we were rear-ended on the way to church when I was prego w/ lydia but the only thing that happened was that the other car wiped a layer of dust off our bumper, so is that really a car accident?!
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons for sure!
13. Favorite day of the week? saturday i guess
14. Favorite restaurant? no window - olive garden, window - chick-fil-a
15. Favorite flower? gerber daisy
16. Favorite sport to watch? gymnastics when it is olympic time, other wise i can sit through baseball but never ever football, and i never choose to watch any of them
17. Favorite drink? pink lemonade
18. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip ... from baskin robins, although blue bunny used to make "exquisite mint" ooooh it was so good but now it is gone.
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
20. Ever been on a ship? a ferry to catalina is the closest. oh wait we went to visit some war ship in san diego.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? gray (yuck!)
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? costco
23. What do you do when you are bored? i love to scrapbook, blog, read, and sleep, so if I ever get bored i might do those but I am too busy to be "bored"
24. What is your bedtime? 10ish, depends on the night
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? I'm not doing the email version, but I TAG ...everyone!!!!
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? people w/ out blogs or the random person who was blog hopping and came across me and for some random reason read my random things. (by the way, hi random blog hopping person!! leave a comment!!)
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their response? Everyone! I love reading & learning random things about people.
28. Favorite TV show? Office,and right now we are watching all the seasons of "lost" so we can catch up and watch the new season when it starts, (we thought it was lame when it was a new show but our friends talked us into watching them all in a row, and we love it!)
29. Last person you went to dinner with? Eliott i think, that seems like the most likely person so ya, Eliott!
30. What is your favorite vacation spot? what is a vacation?
31. What are your favorite colors? Pink (so weird it was never my favorite growing up, but I am totally in love w/ pink now!)
32. How many tattoos do you have? none, but I have freckles!
33. How many pets do you have? None for now but i have people working on me to get a dog.
34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? does it even matter? why is this even a question? they are both here, let it go!
35. What do you want to do before you die? live at least one more day
36. Have you ever been to Hawaii ? i think this falls under the category of "vacation" so that would have to be a "NO"
37. Have you been to countries outside the U.S. ? france and italy (okay i know i was sassy about vacation but seriously this was in high school)
38. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Just putting it on my blog.
39. Type the first word that comes to mind to describe yourself. right now... um i have to say a little bit cranky.
TA-DA, ALL DONE!!
now copy and paste, but first you can comment!!

11 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Ha! I got to go on a vacation with just me and Troy a little bit ago... It was the first time I got to sleep all night in YEARS!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Plus, I have an award for you.

Nichole said...

Yea!!!!!! Another "Lostie" to dish about the show with. Have you checked out the Lost link on my blog? OK - don't check it out until you catch ALL the way up through last season.
*sigh* - now I only have to wade through crappy (but interesting and highly addictive!) Bravo TV offerings and wait for Lost to come back in February.

Brianne said...

I love reading your tags. I learn a lot about you and you crack me up! Some of the things you write are really funny. Thanks for the laughs.

Cauley Clark said...

How can you sit through a 9 inning sport like baseball but not even ever, ever force yourself to watch a wonderful action packed sport like football?

Tawni said...

That was fun to read! Aren't you terrified of dogs? If so, why would you get one?Ü Just wondering.

Kristine said...

Very fun! I didn't exspect you to be so philosophical at times. I'll have to put this one on the list.

Kristine said...

And BTW Tawni rases a very good point about the dog thing.

Erin said...

Jen, you crack me up! I loved it all.

Kristine said...

Jen add me to your blog,PLEASE. I love seeing my other kids,
Grammy (Kristy's mom)
Nyoungy@aol.com

Nichole said...

OK, first things first: post, post, post!

also, what IS it with this time of year when I miss you SO much????? every year. really bad. more than normal.

that's it. just peer pressure and I miss you.