Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stinkin Cute Kits




I have finally managed to get this thing up and running, and am ready to start selling my "Stinkin Cute Kits". For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I just opened an online scrapbooking kit site. What I am doing is putting together coordinating papers and embellishments into a monthly kit- all you have to do is order and scrap away! I am way excited about this. If you could be so kind as to pass the word along to anyone you know that might be interested in some stinkin cute scrapbook kits, it would be much appreciated! Feel free to pass this along to whoever and even post in on your blog if you feel so inclined (hint, hint that would be awesome!!). I need all the advertising I can get!

Thank you!!

By the way, you can find me at:

www.stinkincutekits.com


And if you are a scrapper don't forget to check out the design team page to find out how to apply to become a design team member and get a free kit!!!

8 comments:

Janey said...

YAAAAYYYYY so fun!!!! I love it all jen, it looks fantastic! Way to go dear!

Annie said...

That's so cool Jen. I was wondering what you've been up to lately. Best of luck!

Nettie said...

It's about time you posted something new! (not like I have room to talk). :) Good job on your new business...I hope it goes well!!

lindsay said...

what do you mean by altered object???? because i'm totally interested and have the other things ready...

Unknown said...

Way to go girl! That is AWESOME! Good luck with it...it sounds like SO much fun! I will keep you in mind!! And spread the word!

:) said...

Well, now that you know the extent of my scrapbooking skills I don't think that I will submit any work. But, if you want I can have Ben send in something pretty special if you want. :) Thanks for coming to the blessing! It was awesome to see you guys! Nat

Erin said...

What a good idea! I love anything where the thinking is done for me. Good luck with your business venture. I'll be sure to pass along your info.

Taylor Family said...

I am Natalee's friend, we met at her house after the baby blessing. Just stalking your blog and wanted to tell you how cute it is.

After being inspired by Ben's scrapbook pages (haha) I decided to try digital scrapbooking and it's so fun!

Anyway, good luck with your business!