Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daddy Daughter Camp Out


So this last weekend was our ward's daddy/daughter outing. Eliott took Lexi and Riley. He left Lydia home on the account of the fatty not walking. He has a rule that they have to walk in order for him to take them camping. But the girls had such a blast! Riley was so funny, in almost every picture she is hugging or touching Lexi in some way. This was Lexi's first time camping and she looked like she had so much fun!




Riley has decided she is a big kid and tries to pick Lexi up. So she isn't trying to choke her but it looks like it!



So all in all they had a good time.

9 comments:

Kristine said...

I like that Riley is trying to pick up Lexi. Does she know that they are the SAME size? How funny! And your camera is AWESOME! gotta get one of those.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

They are so stinkin cute!

Donna said...

How fun! And man do I wish my hair looked that good while camping. What cuties!!

Annie said...

All of your children are beautiful!

Brianne said...

those are cute pictures of your girls. It did look like they had fun. I love your new blog look. Its way cute. I got so use to seeing your old one that it took me by surprise. I love it. Its refreshing! =0)

Tawni said...

they are sooo cute! glad they had fun, they sure look like they did!
I LOVE the new page!!

The Gardner Gang said...

WAY cute, new template!! I love it! For some reason, I thought that some wards had gotten rid of daddy/daughter campouts. I guess not yours.

Nettie said...

I have to say I'm lovin' your new camera. Those pictures are AWESOME! So clear and great color. Very cool. It helps that you have extremely cute kids to put into the pictures as well. :)

Nichole said...

Cute girlies!! Riley is SO the big sister!

I love the new blog look, btw!