Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a sweet boy I have!

So we have had diahrea all week at our house, Lydia all week and Lexi and Riley off and on. So we have had quite a poopy week. We haven't really gone anywhere w/ the exception of the grocery store yesterday. So the kids are pretty much done being inside. Well Lexi woke up at 2 this morning burning up and w/ a horrible cough, so I am home from church w/ the sickos. Well Lexi kept whining and wanting to be held and when that happens Lydia gets way jealous so instead of fighting them today I decided to start putting away laundry. Well Lexi kept at it so I got her blanket and put her in her bed. Not to sleep just to relax, I didn't even close the door. Well while I was putting laundry in the baskets I thought I heard something so I grabbed the camera just in case I was right. Well sure enough when I turn the corner into her room there she is laying on her bed and Seth is reading her a book.
What a sweet boy. He sure has something for that girl (who am I kidding we all have something for her. she is a special little thing!) Anyway he is always protecting her and being her buddy. I absolutely loved that he noticed she was upset and tried to help her. They sat in there reading books for about 45 minutes. (Oh by the way Seth can read how fun is that!! If my other camera were charged I would have taken a video but a picture will have to do) Anyway I love love love my sweet boy!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Annie said...

That is absolutely adorable and makes me want to cry. He must have awesome parents!

Nettie said...

He really is a thoughtful sweet boy. But I already knew that. How cute!

Tawni said...

That is soooo cute of him!! Hunter is a lot like that with Saige, if she is crying and just wanting to be held and I won't give her her way, Hunter is right at her aid, Gunner sometimes too! They are soo protective of their sisters!
He is reading? What is up with that? I am just excited that Hunter can write his own name!
Way to go Seth!

Kristine said...

tahts is very cute and the fact that he is reslly reading makes it all the more cool. can he come over to my house?

Taylor Family said...

I'm using photoshop elements for my pages. Thanks for looking! :)

:) said...

That is absolutely precious! I love it. What sweet kids you have. Cute cute Cute!!!

Elissa said...

Oh how cute! Seth is such a sweetheart!