Friday, April 25, 2008

I hate to inform you...

Well friends I really hate to inform you but I have the best husband ever. Sorry it's true yours can come in 2nd! Well I went w/ some friends to California on friday and saturday. Pretty much just to shop and have some fun girl time. Well Eliott took friday off so he could watch the kids and then that night was the daddy/daughter campout so he took seth to one friend's house and lydia to another friends (thanks you guys!!!) and then took the other 2 girls camping. Okay so I get home on Saturday night and he has cleaned my house. I mean swept, mopped, vacuumed, dishes, did the camping laundry, given all the kids baths for church, washed the van, aired the van out. He even had time for his dad to come over so they could work on his car. I mean the guy did it all. It was such a fabulous weekend and then to come home to that was a dream!! So there you have it, he earns "husband of the year award" (although I think I might change that to husband of the week or day or something cuz he wins it alot and he asked me the other day, "since I have won that so many times this year can I stop?")
What a great guy! Love you Eliott and thank you sooo sooo sooo much!!!

5 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Nice!

jamirclark said...

Don't you just love it when they come through big time? How fun for you! I'll give Elliot a gold star the next time he comes to QC!

Donna said...

What a man!

Raich said...

they CAN be awesome!! i love the new colors on your layout and updated pics of the kids. my 3 1/2 year old was looking with me and made me go back to the pics of the girls camping, and pointed to lexi and said i like that girl. cute.

Erica said...

NIce he should have lessons lessons for other husbands.