Monday, March 17, 2008

I had a birthday...

So my b-day was last week and I gotta say it was fabulous!! Eliott took the day off. So in the morning he madfabe sure Seth got to the bus and then he made me breakfast in bed! I have playgroup/biggest loser weigh in on wednesday morning so he let me go by myself!! It was so fun to just be able to chat w/ my friends and not have to worry about the kids. I have these super cute shoes in white and black and I was telling Eliott I wanted them in brown too so he told me to just go buy them! Wow, okay! Well they didn't come in brown, I was a little bummed. So for my day he got me this fabulous hair straightner!! (thanks Julie for helping him!!) I love it! So I pretty much got to do whatever I wanted all day. He had planned on taking me to dinner but the kids were sick so I didn't want some poor girl to have to watch them and get sick too. So we ordered pizza and Eliott got me my all-time favorite, mint chocolate chip ice cream from baskin robins. and then I got to watch law and order all night. it was a fabulous day!! Thanks Eliott!!!!

13 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! Becky Greer told me about your Biggest Loser thing that everyone at playgroup is doing. It's so great that you all have each other and support and encouragement.

:) said...

Happy Birthday Jen! You need Elliot to give some hints to Ben for B-day planning. Glad that you had a great time!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Awww, how fun! Happy Birthday girlie!

Unknown said...

What a great guy! Sounds like he took such good care of you! GLad you had a good one!

Kristine said...

What a great day! I love the breakfast in bed. I don't think I've ever gotten that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Annie said...

Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday! I'm going to need to join a biggest loser club after this baby is born! I told Luke I wanted the Lap Band surgery, but that might be a tad extreme.

Jacey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! How nice to have a day to yourself and do whatever...we all are green with envy! Good luck with your Biggest Loser club. YOU CAN DO IT!

The Greer Family said...

Happy Birthday! By the way, I look at your blog all the time and I'm going to add you to my friends list if you don't mind. I'm Cauley's younger sister (just in case you didn't know, I wouldn't expect you to know : )

Stephanie Greer

Tawni said...

Well happy birthday chica! I am soo glad you enjoyed yourself.
He has always been really good to you, you got a good husband chica!
It is always way nice to have a break once in a while hah!

jamirclark said...

He is so sweet. Happy Birthday! I wish we'd have known- we would've taken you out to dinner while we were there!He should teach Cauley how to celebrate!

Traeger Tribe said...

I'm with everyone else... Can Elliot teach Seth - ha ha
What a great day!

The Owens said...

Awww you have the sweetest husband!!

Nichole said...

Yea for you! What a way for Eliott to make turning a year older as sweet as possible!

I hope all is going well in your end of the world.

I'm thinking of you!