Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend update

Friday- Jammie day, finished yw invitations, end Jammie day when the nurse called to tell me Riley was sick and should come home, load girls into eliott's crap car only to have it die on me 3 times before I made it into the street, best neighbor ever offers to let me borrow her car, get Riley and reinstate jammie day( yes I really put my jammiea back on), costa vida salad, made snickerdoodles and didn't even eat one, then eliott went totals night with his bro and I watched lots of tlc and hgtv


Saturday- slept in a bit, had a lazy day with the fam. , went to hobby lobby with kelli, annoyed the hobby lobby lady w/ my 14 different colors of satin for flowers, had a yummy costa vida salad. made handouts for my lesson, watched movies with eliott

Sunday - church, then meetings, then a twice interrupted nap. surprise cookies dropped off! thanks Carly!! Brinner (breakfast for dinner) then bed for kids and movie for us. Lazy sunday! Love it!

Kind of a boring weekend but sometimes that is nice!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?