Tuesday, September 7, 2010

weekend update

bet you thought I forgot huh?! well with it being a 3 day weekend I decided to wait until today.


Saturday - we had to prestons over. The one I watch on a regular basis and the most adorable little redhead ever! Trip to the grocery store - solo! Then I got to go hand out a friends house for the rest of the day. While there I got to snuggle a sleeping newborn for 1.5 hours! Seriously it is my favorite thing in the world to hold a newborn on my chest with them all curled up and sleeping. It is so relaxing! After that sweet baby went away my friend and I sewed all afternoon. I made 2 skirts and a dress! So cute. The dress is too wide so I need to alter that a bit. Made the dress w/ a pattern! go me! fyi i still hate patterns. I would rather figure it out myself. another friend came over and made yummy stuff to eat! sooo yummy. Then I came home. I read for a bit then it was off to bed!

Sunday- Lexi woke up feeling yucky so we had to play the "who will stay home" game. Well I was assigned to say the prayer in church and open the library for my librarian friend who was out of town and Eliott was supposed to teach 3rd hour. And I wasn't feeling terribly fantastic anyway. But Eliott had counted on 2nd hour to finish lesson prep. So I had to go for the 1st 2 hours. Then we switched. I got to sleep for 2 hours got up for 1/2 an hour and then back to bed for 2ish more. It was sleepy sunday. Then dinner. After kids were in bed Eliott made a cake and we played the friends trivia game! It has been forever and we were a little rusty on our trivia!! Then to bed by 9:30. Seriously that is a lot of sleep.

Monday - Eliott had to get up and do flags for labor day. So it was another non sleep in day. So we decided to tackle the kids disaster of a room! So we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. And then rearranged them a little. Then we hung out and watched a movie then dinner. Eliott went to do more flags. And then Eliott and I got to watch a movie. I got started on my laundry which makes tuesday laundry day easier and then to bed!

not terribly exciting but it was fun for me! I just might have to take some pictures of my projects!!

No comments: