Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the truth is...

The truth is I don't mind going to the dentist. But some where in that 6 months between visits I completely forget how uncomfortable it is to have somebody scrape sharp metal things against your teeth. Seriously!! Ugh! I went this morning and I am pretty sure I will forget the yuckiness of it in about a month so come March I will not mind going again!


The truth is I love making cards. I mean I really love it! Cards and Invitations! They are so fun to me and they are so pretty and I love to look at them. But I am soooo not the send out a card kinda girl. I often forget thank you cards. I mean come on I said thank you several times when you did whatever it was you did for me. Do I really have to send out a thank you card? (I know sometimes I still have to, but I don't like it) So since I never send cards out I like to make batches of them and give them to friends who actually do send cards out.

The truth is I have really long finger nails and I like them. They grow well and they look nice when I make sure to take care of them. But since starting piano, my teacher makes me clip them. I don't like this. I don't like feeling the very tip of my finger it is weird and sensitive. But I like piano so I suffer.

The truth is I am really really excited for my girls to be teenagers. I mean really excited!!! But mornings like this morning remind me that it won't be all fun. Like when lexi was sobbing one second and smiling the next. Oh man it's gonna be rough for the 2 boys in my life when all of us get to have "that time of month"!!

4 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Poor poor Seth & Eliott.... 3 teenage girls in the house at once! Good times!!

Kristine said...

HAHA! That time of the month... hillarious!

melissa said...

Your piano teacher is SO mean. What is she thinking?!?

Brianne said...

I hate the dentist too and its ok that your not the send out cards type of personality. I just think its awesome that you can make such cute ones. How about you make them for me and I'll send them out so they get some use. :)