Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seth got baptized today!



My big, sweet, serious, silly, kind, loving boy got baptized today!!
Eliott took him out shopping for his snazzy suit and then took pictures for an invitation.
He picked all the people he wanted to come celebrate with him. He even helped address the envelopes and will send out thank you's to the people who gave him gifts! He is sooo big! When did this happen!
He is such an amazing kid!
I have decided I really like the stake baptisms! We didn't have to do anything. We got to focus on Seth and how he wanted to celebrate his day instead of worrying about talks, and prayers, and pianist. It was a beautiful day! Our stake has gone to a lot of work (I assume) in getting the day to be a well oiled machine. It flowed so well! And was so wonderful!

My dad went in on a set of scriptures for him and he was sooooo unbelievably excited! He was excited when we gave them to him, before we left for the church. But when we it was time for scripture reading before bed, he ran upstairs to get his scriptures and came back down w/ this smile on his face! I have a hard time getting a real smile for pictures but this one wasn't forced at all. He literally could not stop smiling while we read. In fact when it was his turn to read, you could hardly understand some of the things he read because he was still smiling sooooo big! I hope he keeps this excitement for scripture reading.

He is such an amazing guy! I love him to pieces! And guess what..... HE IS MINE!!! (Jealous? you should be!!!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Congrats to Seth! I can't believe he's already old enough to be baptized! And yes, you are blessed to have such a sweet kiddo!

TheLadiesRoom said...

Congratulations Seth! Such a fun time for you all. BTW.. you look amazing Jen!

melissa said...

Okay, I know it's all about Seth but man you look hot! Wow!

Brianne said...

he's getting so old! He is such a cute boy.