Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The truth is I turned Eliott down the first time he asked me out. To my credit, I didn't actually hang up the phone. Before our conversation ended my roommate was silently yelling at me to go out with him! It wasn't that I didn't want to, it was that I already had plans. So i broke those plans and went out with Eliott instead! Thanks Julie for the silent yelling!!


The truth is i really don't like running. I am not good at it. I am really slow and I look like I just ran 10 miles right when I start running. How I managed to go 4 years through cross country in high school and a 1/2 marathon a few years ago, I will never know, cuz really i don't like running.

The truth is I am really enjoying not having any shows that i "have to" watch. It has been nice! Yet I am sooo excited for my shows to start in a few weeks! This year I have dvr so I don't have to be home when it plays! Ah the freedom!!

The truth is I hate loud eating. It isn't necessarily the crunching, it's the extra saliva going on in there. Seriously people why is so sloshy in your mouth. I sometimes feel like a bad mom when I don't want to sit next to my kids when they sound like this. The worst culprit of sloshy eating would be my mom! Seriously she was so loud!!!! Love her though!


4 comments:

Brianne said...

I like this idea. Its just random and fun. I might steal the idea. :) I like that you are blogging more. The truth is...I always check your blog but dont always comment. I am not good at commenting. I need to be better. Also, I probably have word verification on my private blog. I didn't really think about taking it off but it does make sense. I'll take it off for you.

Nichole said...

love this "truth" session. "sloshy eating" cracks me up!

Kristine said...

SO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

I like it too! The truth is blogs, etc. You always learn fun little random things about the person!

The Eliott story always make me laugh...you guys are soo great together :) (and I'm still glad you're not ugly.)