Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer fun Movie day!



We love the harkins summer fun movie day. We got to go to almost every show this summer. It was a lot of fun. I was a little worried about not having my movie buddies that I had last year. But it ended up being okay. Lyddie and Lexi thought they had to go to the bathroom every time. But Riley and Seth did such a good job! The kids would go back and forth as to whether or not they wanted the booster chair. This was on Riley's b-day and they decided they didn't need the chair! she is funny!

These 2 pictures of Lexi just make me laugh every time I see them. She watched almost the whole movie like that!


look at the face on her! Too funny!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Your kids are just so adorable! It looks like the 3 girls could be triplets! That is great that they sat through all the movies too.

Seth Johnson said...

Those are awesome pics. I love the close up too