Wednesday, August 26, 2009

smokin' deal!!

I love shopping!! Mostly when I get to save a ton of money. Or shop guilt free w/ somebody else's money, which frankly doesn't happen. So I gotta get my kicks off the good deals. Well our van has been kinda out of commission for the month of August and Eliott was gone for almost 2 weeks before that. so really the last time I got to really really go shopping was a month or more ago. So last night I went to fry's! I don't think I could have taken a picture if I wanted to, but I spent $93 (I know it doesn't sound fantastic until you hear what I got) I got 146 items. among those were gogurt, yogurt, granola bars in all brands and flavors, fruit snacks, and much much more! It was fanastic!!
Then today I went to walgreens and got...

3 full size Air wick sensor sprays
3 mini air wick sensor sprays
3 glade sense and spray
1 glade refill
3 glade candles
4 cand of Blue Diamond almonds
2 packs Chinette plates
50 4x6 prints
and I paid a grand total of...
$12.31
(the bill came to $112ish)

I love a good grocery high!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kristine said...

You just convinced me to get ON THE BALL. I've got like4 weeks of coupons... sitting.

Brooke Colvin said...

I love it! I am just now getting into the whole coupon/stocking up thing. It is really fun to see how much you can save!! I am still learning, so if you have any tips/advice, I would love to hear it.

Tawni said...

Wow, I really need to do that, that is crazy!

jamirclark said...

awesome! and you do know how to download the electronic coupons onto your fry's card, right? I went last night too and bought $101.09 for only $26.27! Yay for great sales!

Beckums said...

nice!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Seriously. I need to start using coupons.

Tawni said...

I thought you were going to go to town with your blogging...i'm waiting...lol