Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh Lyddie

Oh my little Lyddie. She is such a joy to me. She is my snuggle bug. She cracks me up. I borrowed this bumbo chair from a friend so that I could use it for the little boy I babysit. I usually have it in the top of my closet but the second it is free she is in it. She could sit in it all day long. She has been into barbies lately and this is how I find her allllll the time!
She will just sit where ever, (if the bumbo is available that is her choice, but the couch works just as well) and hold 2 or more barbies and just quietly play w/ them. Back and forth! And yes the "daddy" barbie is naked and I don't know where the clothes are! Eliott even found her in the corner of her closet one day just playing away! She is tooo funny!! Look at that face!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: