Wednesday, October 29, 2008

By popular demand...

Okay so I have had quite a few people that wanted me to order more letters like this

If anybody would like me to order them let me know. The company I ordered these exact ones from has no more "A"'s so I had to order from somewhere else, so the font is slightly different and they come in the cardboard color. So let me know if you want to order. They are $2 a letter and you can get whatever letters you want. (last name, holiday ones and whatnot)
Plus at super saturday a couple people told me they wanted them, and my brain was fried that day so I don't remember who everyone was that wanted them. So if you told me saturday, then tell me again! I will most likely order them in about 2 weeks and I will need the money first please!! Okay that is all!

2 comments:

Ricci said...

I want some but I want it to say "Ho HO HO" Thank You!

BUIS LIFE... said...

Yep - sign me up for "CREATE". I need smaller letters so let me know when you are ordering them & I'll come over to pick some out :)