Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So sweet

This picture doesn't really have anything to do w/ my story other than the fact the story is about Riley. I just had to put a cute picture up so you could picture her face!
So we have a Primary Activity Day coming up where the kids are going to be putting together Hygiene kits for the Humanitarian stuff. So the kids are supposed to bring something to put in the kits (there is a list of things needed) and they are encouraged to work to earn the money for the item they bring. So today I tell Seth and Riley about it and tell them they need to help clean the house so they can earn money for soap. So of course they have tons of questions so I am describing cases where the hygiene kits would be used. So I tell them that if there was a hurricane or a tornado and people lost their houses they... then I hear Riley sitting on the floor and w/ this cute go-getter type attitude she finishes my sentence w/ "then here come the Reynolds kids"
She thought they were going to go in there and give the people the kits. It was too funny!!

11 comments:

Tawni said...

that is too cute!

Julie and Rich Newell said...

Jen you are my hero! Im talking about your marathon! And may I say that you look AMAZING!! Now you are my hero again! Elliot is a lucky man. Any advice for me on my latest blog post?

Kristine said...

Very Funny Riley.

Jocey said...

LOVE it! here to save the day!

Anonymous said...

She is such a great girl! I cannot wait to see my flower girl next week!

The Owens said...

I love that girl!! She will always hold a special piece of my heart!

Rebecca said...

That is so cute. I could hear super hero music in my head.
It is so good seeing you at play group, fun family.

Nettie said...

I love your kids. I can just hear her saying that in her cute little Riley voice! Thanks again for the cheesy LDS novels. :)

Unknown said...

what a cute little girl...it is those little things that they say that will make me miss them SO much when they are grown.

SO cute!

Kathryn Olsen said...

HAHA! That is so cute! I love it! Thanks for making me laugh Riley! :)

Erin said...

Kids always say the sweetest things! I love some of the things they say and it makes me kind of sad that they sort of grow out of saying those things.