Friday, November 7, 2008

3 pretties and a scary!

So a little recap of our night. Lyddie = snow white, Lexi = fairy, Riley = barbie ballerina (you had to make sure to say barbie though!!) Seth = scary ghost

We had tons of fun trunk or treating. Our ward always does a pot luck chili right before we fill up on candy. Lyddie was too funny, she didn't quite get the concept of the trick or treating thing. Everytime she would get a piece of candy in her bucket she would take it out and hand it to me to open. So by the next car she was hurrying to finish the piece in her mouth so she could get another one. She only lasted about 5 cars before I took her back to Eliott to help pass out candy. We had a great time and that pretty much wraps it up!








10 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Your kids are so cute Jen! Your little boy is such a minnie James to me! =)

The Gardner Gang said...

Nice job with Seth!!! He looks awesome! I love the fairy flip flops too. :)

Carolyn

Janelle said...

Katelyn was just like Lydia. I have a crying picture too. Next year!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

aww, what beautiful girls. And man, that ghost is spooky!

Julie said...

oh your children are so beautiful that it should be a crime!

Nettie said...

That picture of Lyddie crying is so funny! And then followed by the sweetest pictures of her is priceless. Great costumes. Good job on the tu-tus! :) (and good job on Seth's make up Eliott).

CeeJ said...

I love the one of Snow White crying- that cracks me up!!
Cute kiddo's. :)

Kristine said...

Seths Brows ROCK! The girls are pretty dang cute themselves, especially the pick of lyddie having a cow. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Perfection as always :) I don't really expect less, though- is it bad it doesn't surprise me anymore? Maybe I'm biased. Nah.

Nichole said...

I LOVE your stinkin' cute kids!!!