Friday, October 3, 2008

Girls night out!

Lately Eliott has been taking Seth out on Saturdays, just the boys, to run errands or do something fun. So I decided it was Riley's turn. So we got all dressed up "like big girls" and went out.
She was so excited!


So first we went to Olive Garden. We love having a new Olive Garden and Riley loves the breadsticks. But I can't lie, I love Olive Garden and it was a good excuse to go.






And then we went to Claire's so she could get some new earrings. She hadn't ever been before so I was hoping she would LOVE it. Well, LOVE it she did! she walked in and was oohing and ahhing over everything. She couldn't decided what to look at or touch first. It was hilarious, I really wish I would have thought to video it. She was in little Riley heaven!!

She picked out earrings that were little flipflops in different colors and patterns. She even passed up flowers and hearts for these flipflops!!


After Claires we went to Walmart to find a pair of black shoes for Carly's wedding. We found a super cute pair, but I didn't take pictures.
We had a blast and I can't wait to take her out again. Although the next one on one is Lexi and she picked to have Daddy take her on a date!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Holy cow woman! You look amazing!

Annie said...

You DO look great! I love the picture where you both have your hands on your hips. What a fun night!

Brimhall Bunch said...

You 2 look sooo cute! What a fun night.

Brianne said...

That is such a fun idea and it was fun to read about. We have been meaning to start doing that with our boys but haven't found time yet. You are awesome and both look so adorable.

Janelle said...

I agree it was a fun post to read. You are such a GREAT mom! You are looking so fAnTaStIc!

AudyCamp said...

ok just have to say what a cute idea..mommy-daughter date & your shirt is too cute.:)~audra

Brooke Colvin said...

How fun! I need to do that with my girls too. I'm always looking for an excuse to go to Olive Garden too. I'm excited to hear about your race. I'm sure you are really sore right now (Sat. night). I bet you did great (and you weren't last!)

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE. I miss little Rae. She looks SO grown up in her big girl shoes...and your outfit was hot!! :D

lindsay said...

such cute big girls! that sounds like such a fun tradition - i'll have to keep it in mind!

Tawni said...

Soo cute! I love that you guys got all dressed up!
We started taking the boys out one on one and it kind of stopped, oops.
It was really good for them though, they love that one on one time!

Tawni said...

By the way, you look awesome!

Marquita said...

What a fun Girls Night Out! You look smokin' hot too, btw!

Kathryn Olsen said...

What a fun thing to do with mommy! And I agree a great excuse to go to Olive Garden. You two look so (dare I say 'Hot'?)...beautiful! Fun fun!