Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's got to go...


Well, it is time for me to get rid of my stock from my dying website!!
I will be yard sale-ing the rest of my inventory on Saturday the 28th but thought I would pass the word along to family and friends first.
If you would like to buy any of the kits just let me know. I would really prefer not to have to ship them but let me know if you can't make it up here and really really want something.
I attached pictures of all the kits I have. There might be some embellishments too, but I haven't gone through those yet.
So let me know if you want any of these. The kits w/ embellishments will be $5 and the kits w/out will be $3 or 2 for $5. You can paypal me or just come over and bring cash when you get them. (I am in Gilbert)
Pass this along to anybody you know that might be interested!!
Thanks guys!!

If you can't see a picture or want a better picture of any of them just let me know and I can email them to you.
The first 4 you can find detailed descriptions of on the site











1 comment:

:) said...

I might be tempted if I scrap booked. Alas, I don't. :) Didn't I show you the last scrap book that was done at my house?