Monday, March 23, 2009

biggest losers!

Okay so I participate in an on-line biggest losers group. Some of the people I know and some of them I don't. But it is nice to have to weigh in once a week and stuff. So Anyway we are starting our next round on Thursday so I thought I would invite you to join us if you would like! It pretty much goes like this: you weigh in at home and email one of the girls your weight and then she tracks it and posts the weekly results. If you want to put money in the pot it is $10. For every person that put money in she takes $1 per week and gives that to the winner of the week. The round lasts for 8 weeks and the overall winner takes the remaining $2 from every person that put in. You can choose to put money in or not. Either way it is great.
Also this round there are some people that just want to maintain their weight and need to report to somebody so there will be a point system. You can choose to do the points or just choose to lose weight. Points are basically given for doing good things for your body and subtracted for doing bad things for your body. If you wanna check it out you can go here
Anyway if you want to participate let me know and I can get you her email.

1 comment:

jamirclark said...

I so want to do this! I need to be held responsible for my choices each day, so PLEASE sign me up!