Sunday, March 1, 2009

Funny Girl!


You know how you go through phases w/ your kids. Well right now we are in a phase where Lexi is hilarious! She is constantly saying things that crack us up. Here are few:
We were walking to the park the other day and she fell. Not bad but it hurt her knee. As soon as we get to the park I sit down on the bench and the kids go off playing. I here Lex say to the other kids, in a funny voice "oh no! Now I have to walk like an old man!"
I look up and she is walking half bent over, pulling her dress up a little w/ a limp.

One of her favorite things to say these days is "I's a kid now mom!"

I don't think I could count how many times a day she says:
Lexi: Mom?
Me: Yes Lex?
Lexi: Um, I love you
Seriously this one happens alllllll day long! I think she might love me!!

I can't think of the other ones now. I always say, I gotta write that down and then I forget. But she is too cute. I can't seem to get enough of that funny girl!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

You have the bestest kids!
We should get together and take them to the park and we adults should play bocce and have a bbq!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Ohhh Bob

Jessica/Patrick said...

I miss her.

BUIS LIFE... said...

She IS a cutie patootie for sure!

The Owens said...

Aww that is so cute!!! Miss you guys!