Monday, August 4, 2008

Such a fun night

Okay I know that I am supposed to be finishing my vacation post but I just had to post this first. Like many others out there I love the Twilight books so when some friends invited me to the releasing of Breaking Dawn, I couldn't resist. A few of us met to scrapbook first and then at about 10ish we went to Ihop to meet some other girls and have way too much bad for your body food way too late in the day. But who could resist? We had so much fun then we went to walmart and chased the poor manager guy around the store waiting for him to find out where on earth we were supposed to wait. Poor guy! But seriously you would think he would have had that all figured out by then. There were about 12 of us in our group. And at least 20 others and one of the managers pretends that he is going to read off the last page. It wasn't pretty!I tried to steal pictures from Elissa's blog...but it didn't work so you can check them out over there. And yes I am huge dork but it was really late!!
Loved the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Okay, so are you ganna bring them all over so I can read them? JK sounds like a ton of fun!

Jocey said...

It was a blast. I am so glad we can go and have fun like that!

Janelle said...

I was out of town that weekend so I missed everything! Some friends from my ward went to Barnes and Noble and stayed at a resort. I have heard some bad reviews. I am interested to see what I really think about it. I have you Rachel Ann Nunes Book. Maybe we can switch :) Lets do a play group this week!

Ricci said...

That was such a fun night, yes I finally found your blog. We need to plan for the movie premiere...loved the book!