Saturday, August 16, 2008

About time!

It is about time! Lydia has decided to act her age and start walking!! Some of you might be thinking "well, of course she walks, she's old" but oh no she doesn't! She started taking some steps wednesdayish. And now she walks I would say about 60% of the time. Little enough that all the kids still get excited when she does it! But oh man I am soooo excited! She turned 18 months a weekish ago, so yes it is about time she did it! The video is sideways, sorry!! But her little giggle as she goes is too cute!

10 comments:

BUIS LIFE... said...

Horray!!! (And might I add - Finally!!) I'm so glad Liddy's walking. Way to go girlie!

Brianne said...

How exciting. It's so fun to watch them learning to walk. I am happy you FINALLY get to experience it with her. Yeah!

Nichole said...

LOVE that the blankie was the dangling carrot for her!!

Go Lyddie!!!

Janelle said...

YeAh!!! I LOVE the video :) Before you know it she will be running away from you! But you know how that goes.

Janelle said...

YeAh!!! I LOVE the video :) Before you know it she will be running away from you! But you know how that goes.

Erica said...

yeah how nice to have her fianlly walking! Okay creepy about your infection who knew that could happen!

Rebecca said...

I love it! what a cute girl you have. I bet your arms are so happy,

Nettie said...

Hooray for Liddy, AND for you! How did nursery go? That video was too cute!

Jocey said...

Yeah! Now she will drive you crazy. Cute skirt, love the bows and piggy tails.

Tawni said...

Wow, way to go girlee!!
I did not walk until I was 17 months old, so she is cool like me.
And my mom had Dendi, me, then Dane, all 13 months apart. So Dane was 4 months old before I walked. Can you imagine having 2 kids to carry around for 4 months, how sad for my mom.
I probably loved the attention or something, since this new baby boy took it all away from me.lol