Friday, August 15, 2008

Souvenir

Update on my nastiness. I went to Urgent Care on wednesday. I don't really care for this particular doctor. We had been in once before and I remember thinking he wasn't much help. So anyway, he looks at my nastiness and tells me it looks infected. So he decides it is a staph infection. (he didn't test it which I thought was odd) But he did say it didn't look like MRSA. When he said that I remembered getting a paper about MRSA when I was in the hospital w/ Riley. And of course I didn't read it!! So I asked him if I could have picked this up at the hospital and he told me "you most certainly could have" So there you have it folks, a lovely souvenir from the hospital!! Don't ya love it!!

He did give me antibiotics for the staph and then another one that would kill anything else I might have picked up. And can I just say one of them I have to take every 6 hours. Who can honestly do that unless it is pain meds and you NEED them? So annoying!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Eww - I've heard of that and it can be a little vicious.

Hope it clears up very soon!

Oh, and P.S.: Hospitals are scary, filthy places (just making my own mental note there!)

Annie said...

Yikes! I'm glad you got that figured out, that can be serious sometimes. It's hard to remember meds, you're right. Good luck with that!

BUIS LIFE... said...

Nasty. Hope it all goes away soon.

Nettie said...

That is so nasty. I would be ticked! Hospitals are supposed to make you better, not worse!! Arg. But you're all better now right?