Saturday, February 23, 2008

SO EXCITED!!!!

So last night was scrapbook night and the place we go has another ward that meets there also. Well the other ward got their Fridays confused and we all met last night. Which was great because there were 2 girls that were talking about a retreat they went on last year and how they are going again next year. So of course I had to get in on that conversation and it sounded fabulous. So... I just booked my reservations at the place. It is called Mountains and Memories, it is in Colorado and you go Fri-Sun, they give you your own space w/ a comfy chair and lamp so you can scrapbook all weekend. Then they feed you all weekend, w/ unlimited snacks and beverages and they even pointed out that they have lots of chocolate! Oh I am soooo there! The best part was that it is only $225, which is a fabulous price for a scrapbook retreat! Oh I can't wait it will be sooooo nice!
Anyway that is my fun and exciting news!!


(There are still spots left if anyone wants to go. They fill up fast though! We go in January of 09)

8 comments:

Kristine said...

WHAT! Where , when? Next Year, or this... very tempting. I'm excited for you!

Raich said...

so fun, i've been going to one every year for the last few years and looove it. i've slowly done less and less scrapbooking each time but have had fun just getting away. you don't realize how nice it is till you go to bed and wake up without any kids to feed breakfast, it's so weird...were in colorado is it??

Tawni said...

That sounds sooo fun! It kinda stinks when I am stuck home nursing a baby, but its ok, i'll have my time soon.Ü
It sounds really nice about now, brian's been gone for 1 1/2 wks and I need a BREAK sooo bad!!

Nichole said...

I'm so not into scrapbooking - and secretly hope never to go there - but I AM very into travel and am always excited when people get to go places. YEA!!!! I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Lucky you! That sounds like a TON of fun! I need to get back into that....I am sooooooo behind!

Hope you have a great time!

Nettie said...

That must have been Aimee and Ricki. They had a really fun time, and I'm sure you'll LOVE it! Just pack for COLD weather!! If I loved scrapbooking, I would come with you. :) Have fun!

:) said...

Sometimes I feel like I am the only Mormon not into scrapbooking. I don't know how that happened. You are very creative with your cards and scrapbooking stuff. I just put it on a slide show on my computer. My poor kids. I should just pay someone to do it for me. I do admit a weekend away sounds pretty nice though.

Kristine said...

Hey! I tagged you so look on my blog. And get to it girlfriend! You know, in between all the other things you do. Not like you are busy or anything.