Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Baby is 1!

Lydia had a birthday on Friday. She turned 1 and I gotta say I am a little sad my last baby is 1! Oh well I just have to remind myself I don't ever have to be prego again and I can always borrow my friends' babies. (oh yeah this is about Lyddie...) Okay so we had her little "party" (if you can call it that) on Sunday. We had a few family come over for dinner and dessert. This was not Lyddie's first time eating cake (she stole cake from the kids a few months back and was shoveling fist fulls into her mouth) and she ate it like a pro!

She didn't even hesitate she grabbed the whole thing and starting shoving it in her mouth. It no time flat she had made a mess of herself and the cake was gone! But she loved it!


Look at those big ol' eyes. She just gets me!!


And then on to the presents. True to Lyddie form she put it in her mouth, because that is where every thing goes. She got a little baby doll w/ plastic hands and feet to chew on. And Aunt Carly got her the cutest little swimsuit!!!

The little stinker wouldn't stand up for a picture though. But she does look stinkin' cute if you ask me!
Anyway that was the day. We had fun and she had fun. The end!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

okay, first of all WHAT are you doing up at 5:38 am! Too early bird , if you ask me. And the swimsuit is addorable! Carly did a great job picking it out. Happy birthday Wyddi!

Erica said...

I can't believe she is 1 already. Time flies. Your kids are so dang cute!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Ahhh, so precious! And I can't believe your baby is ONE! eegads!

Nettie said...

Where has the time gone? Even though she's 1, she still looks like a baby with all that chub. So cute! Enjoy your little one!

Donna said...

LOVE the swimsuit! I just love her baby rolls! My kids are little skinnies so I just want to squeeze all the normal babies with a little fat on them...what a cutie!!

Nichole said...

I agree with Nettie.

Plus, she truly is the baby of the family. Else why would she refuse to stand up or walk off that baby phat?

See, mom, she's trying to stay little for longer!!

AZ Karen said...

OH,she's so cute. Happy Birthday, Lyddie!