Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged, I guess I'm it!!

You know the drill. Copy, fill in your answers and tag 4 friends.

4 jobs I've had
1. Bussed tables during High School (Eliott laughs because I always told him I was a Buskid)
2. Assistant Manager at a Togo's (sandwich shop)
3. Temp at an accountant firm
4. Payroll Company (these are my only jobs ever, weird)

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Music and Lyrics
2. Raising Helen
3. Ever After
4. Pride and Prejudice

4 Places I have lived
1. St. George Utah
2. Wickenburg, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Arizona City, AZ

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Reading
2. Crafty things, scrapbooking, sewing and stuff!
3. Shopping (if we are pretending we have money and time for these things!)
4. Doing nothing during nap time

4 TV shows I watch
1. Office
2. Scrubs
3. What Not to Wear (when melissa gives me burned copies of it)
4.That's it, I don't have cable and all my other shows are done.

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Catalina Island
2. Paris
3. Utah (of course, I'm LDS)
4. Italy

4 Favorite Foods
1. Olive Garden Soup and Salad
2. Pizza
3. Good Yummy Deli Sandwiches
4. Bread

4 websites I visit
1. Blogs
2. People
3. Craigslist
4. Ebay

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. Hanging with my mom
2. A fun prepaid Family vacation
3. With my hubby
4. Wickenburg is always fun for me

4 Books you love
1. Gotta love the Harry Potter books!
2. Twilight (so good!)
3. I love the cheesy LDS Romance novels (I know, I am a goober!)
4. One Tattered Angel

4 things you would like to know how to do
1. Master Photo Shop
2. I would love to learn how to cut girls hair
3. Have the self-discipline to lose weight
4. Be more confident

4 neglected body parts
1. Feet
2. Muscles
3. Hands
4. Nails

4 things that you worry about
1. Raising my kids well
2. My dad
3. Eliott commuting (I try to block that one though)
4. Money

4 happy moments
1. Hearing my kids laughing and playing together
2. Watching my kids love my dad
3. Seeing how happy the kids are when I come home
4. Marrying Eliott and the births of my 4 sweet kiddos

4 things you want to do this year or in the future
1. Run a marathon
2. Take a fun family vacation
3. Take a cruise w/ just my hubby (and somehow feel somewhat cute in a swimsuit!)
4. When everybody is in school I would love to go back to school!

4 people I'm tagging
1. Kristine
2. Nichole
3. Erica
4. Everyone else who reads this (come on just do it, you know you want to!)

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I got a little sad with the Mom comment. Never knew some of that, guess I'll get mine done in the next little while.

Erica said...

oh you got me! I loved this post except now I have to do one!

Nichole said...

Can I say "not it"? Just kidding. I'll play along! I loved reading your answers! Stay tuned for mine.

The Scotts said...

First off Lyddie looks so cute in her blessing pictures! I love that you look at People.com too!! I thought I was the only cool person, or pathetic! Pretty much almost all of our answers are the same. Fun reading about you!