Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lyddie Girl!

So here is my pretty Lyddie! Well everyone knows how hectic "blessing day" is so we always take a family picture on the day and then when my sweet baby smiles I like to dress her up again and take pictures. Here is that beautiful picture. I was a little worried however that she wouldn't fit in the dress, since she is now 20lbs, but she did! I was so happy. This is a dress that my mom made before she passed away. I would have been so sad not to have a picture of my sweet Lyddie dressed in it. This second one is just a cute one I got after I changed her outfit. We had so much fun during our "photo shoot" in the living room!

6 comments:

Janey said...

Oh adorable!!! She's so pretty Jen!

Nichole said...

Sooo cute! What a good idea you have. You take good pictures, too! Hope all is well!

Kristine said...

The second picture is especially cute, not that the first one isn't. They both are very cute and so is she.

Erica said...

Wow she is getting big! She is absoultley adorable!

Erin said...

What a cutie! Also, a really good idea! My home photo sessions never turn out so good! You're a natural photographer!

Anonymous said...

what a chunker! I can't get enough of the Lid.