Friday, July 6, 2007

Big Girls!

Riley Turns 3!!!
Riley had her birthday almost 2 weeks ago. She is now a big
3 year old! We had some family over for a little shin-dig. We played in the pool and had way too many presents. She is truly a girly girl and loved every piece of bling that she got. She had been asking me for weeks to have balloons and a butterfly cake, so she got her wishes along with things she didn't even know she wanted. She loved trying on all her new clothes and playing with her new toys.






By the end of the day she was worn out but wouldn't part with her fun stuff so she took it all to bed like a true goober! We love that crazy kid!!







Lexi Goes To Nursery!
So after 5 months of having 2 babies not in nursery, we finally got to enjoy a Sunday with just one. Lexi went to nursery last week and loved it. Whenever I would peek through the door she would be standing there sucking her thumb or playing with the toys. She was cute. She didn't cry and just walked right in. I'm sure it helped to have Riley in there with her. Eliott was a little sad, he has had Lexi for all of church since she was 4 months old. They were church buddies and she would always cuddle with him on Sunday so it was a little bittersweet for him. But I say YAY!!


5 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm glad to see Riley loves the bling. Certainly is cute sleeping in all her presents. Those two girls are pretty in pink, for sure!

Anonymous said...

The changes that come with age are so fun, and so exciting. I'm sad I missed out on Lexi's big day, but, I'm super happy that she did so well!

And, I'm happy that Rye loves her shoes. :)

Nichole said...

Very cute! There's no one like Riley! It's so great to hear the updates since we're no longer there "in person" every day! (Maybe some day we'll be neighbors again.)
Congrats on Lex in nursery. 3 down, 1 to go. . .

Erin said...

Your kids are adorable and I really think you're a super mom! By the way, what time do you go to the pool on Thursdays? I think I missed you there last week.

Erin said...

Robert and I sold our second car so I'm stranded most days. I go to the pool when I can bum rides so we'll see how good I am at begging this week. I hope I see you all there!