Saturday, June 26, 2010

riley turned 6!!


Little Riley Rae turned 6 this week. I can't believe she is that old!! I just love that little munchkin!! So here are some pictures I loved of her and thought I'd share
I love love love this crazy bed head picture!!! It makes me laugh everytime! If it was just the hair it would be awesome enough but she had to add the crazy eyes and tongue!! (1 year)

This is on her 2nd bday (i put all these pictures on here and then they all disappeared and I wasn't about to fix this one, it took way too much time as it was) I love how excited and happy she is!
She had crazy eyes so a few days after her 2nd bday she had eye surgery to correct it. She was such a sad sad sight, but when i scrolled through it I had to post it. Such a sweetie, I just wanna snuggle her. Look at those cheeks!
Here she is just being riley at 3 years old

On her 4th bday she wanted to help make her cake. She is as excited as can be!! Love it!!
She has had a pool party for several years and this was at last years family party. Such a pretty girl!
And this is at the spring concert for Kindergarten a few months ago. I love her sassy pose!!

She is seriously such a fun amazing girl!! And ALL girl. For her bday she requested clothes, shoes, (high heeled ones, not wedge) and make up. I love how girly she is. I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't ask to do a craft or put on makeup or paint her nails. We are gonna have us some fun!!




3 comments:

Brianne said...

i love her sassy pose too and the bed head picture. She is such a cutie. you are so right when you say your going to have some fun. Fun chasing away all those boys that are going to be knocking on your door. Good luck with that! :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley Rae! She's so cute.

Erin said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown up! They are so cute.