Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day...

So I was looking around for a picture of my dad so I could do a father's day post. But, alas, a good picture was not to be found. So I did this one instead! Doesn't it rock!!! It is pretty much one of my most favorite pictures simply because of the awesomeness that it is. (that's my great grandpa over there by my brothers) Anyway Happy Father's day. I would do a whole tribute thing to my dad but frankly he doesn't care. Love ya dad!
But for Eliott... Man he is amazing! I had surgery this week on Wednesday so he knew that Father's day wouldn't be some magical lazy day for him. Now let me just say on Mothers day I want everything to be allllll about me and I don't want to have to do anything at all for anybody! And he delivers he gives me all of that and more so on Father's day I try to do the same thing for him but not so much this year. He did anything and everything for me all week and even made his own father's day dinner. I sure love him!!

He is an amazing dad and I am soooo glad that my kids get to have him as a dad!

To all you other father's out there (cuz I am sure so many check my blog!!)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: