Wednesday, August 11, 2010

back to school, back to school

It's that time of year....

This year I have Seth in 3rd grade, Riley in 1st and Lydia is still in Preschool for her speech. So that leaves Lexi and I home together.
My 3 school kids
These girls love each other so much and have tons of fun! Lexi was sad at the thought of being left out but she has since changed her opinion. She is so excited for the fun that the 2 of us can have together!
My big baby girl!
Interesting pose she's got going on here!!
Posted by PicasaSuch a handsome guy!
The summer seemed way to short for me. I wasn't nearly as ready for school to start as I normally am. But I am excited for all the fun and new things that this year will bring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

to prove to dad that I'm not a fool...

I hope all of their teachers are awesome this year. It'll be crazy when Lex starts school next year!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Seriously the summer went by so fast even for me!
First day of school and new clothes and backpacks were the best feeling.

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable!! =D

Kristine said...

First of all, SETH looks like he's 15! When did that happen? and I LOVE all the osing from the girls, way cute.