Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls, girls, girls, hair, hair, hair!!

Okay so while blog hopping the other day, I came across THIS site. It has tons of cute hair do's for little girls. So I decided that I would try some out on my girls. So I wanted to do Riley's hair like this. And I gotta say it turned out pretty cute, especially for a first try! I usually don't have the patience to do all of their hair, but they have such pretty hair that I think I might put more of an effort into their cuteness.




And then we had Lexi, her hair is about shoulder length so not as much to play w/ but I think it turned out super cute too.

Lexi on the other hand was horribly sad about her hair. She wanted "barbie hair" (braids) I even did hers first so it wasn't like she had seen Riley's, but she was so sad. And when she doesn't get what she wants out of her hair she gets frustrated and just starts rubbing her hands all over it and trying to pull out rubberbands. So before she could manage to destroy her cute hair, the awesome mom that I am, I bribed her w/ candy to leave it alone. Luckily it worked, but it also brought candy to the front of her little Lexi brain, so while I did Riley's hair she grabbed the candy bucket and helped herself. Oh well it stayed cute!! It was super cute on the way to church (I was only late by like 2 or 3 minutes too!!) Lexi and Riley both sat in their seats w/out putting their head on the back rest so that their hair would stay cute. And it is a 20 minute drive to church too! Girls are so fun!!



Lyddie doesn't have much to work w/ but she has some curls in the back that my other girls never had, so she just got her hair scrunched. But I did put it in a cute little half ponytail. She looked so big!!


So part of the bribe was that I would do braids another day, so why not today huh? So this is what I came up w/ for today. I am new to parting, it is kinda hard for me but I didn't do to bad eh?!
and now she is a happy little lex w/ her barbie hair!

12 comments:

Brimhall Bunch said...

I'm sooo jealous! I wish my girls had hair to do cute stuff with!

Anonymous said...

Lexy looks soooo big :( But she looks gorgeous! Ahhh

Kristine said...

SO CUTE hair! How fun is that! I have to admit, I've hopped to this site before, even if I don't have girls do do it with, it is still really fun to look.

Janelle said...

Very cute! I can not wait for Katie to have enough hair to work with!

Raich said...

cuteys, jordy just got her first pony on top of her little hair 2 days ago, and flipped the back under...it so fun...your girls have really pretty hair too

Brianne said...

Cute hair. I am so jealous that you have such cute girls with such beautiful hair. Your so lucky!

Tawni said...

how stinkin's cute is that! way to go chica! i don't think I could do that good!
I am lucky saige's is curly so i just do pigtails on top and wet the curls and i'm done. we will play with it more when she has more.

Rebecca said...

Now I'm sad we cut Miriam's hair. They are so cute, even with a sad face. Way to go mom!

Julie said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

Nettie said...

VERY cute! I can't wait until Marlee's hair is long and thick enough to do cute stuff like that. Good job!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Such cute hair! And I am impressed you got them to sit still for so long.

Kathryn Olsen said...

WOW! I must say I am VERY IMPRESSED! Their hair turned out so cute! I love it! Your girls really do have beautiful hair to begin with. Makes me want little girls, although I don't know that I'd have the patience or skill you do. Great job Jen!!