Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures!

So we went out to some pecan groves to take our pictures this year. We decided to take them ourselves, meaning we got situated and Eliott or I would push the timer button and then run! It was kinda funny but definitely fun. I think they turned out great and I love them. Lyddie was sure hard to capture though. She was not thinking pictures were fun! Anyway enjoy!






Not that I am claiming to be a pro or anything, but I think I would like to try my hand at this whole picture taking thing, soooo if you want to get your pictures taken and you don't expect perfection and you are willing to be a guinea pig for me, I would love to take pictures for you!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

I think you guys did a GREAT job for taking them yourselves! I LOVE the one of you and Elliot!

Kristine said...

Hey! They turned out GREAT!!!! Seth looks SOOO old! Holy cow! I guess it has been a while. good job, especially impressive with the running and all.

Brimhall Bunch said...

Love them! They all turned out SUPER cute. Still can't believe the whole timer thing worked.

Nichole said...

cute kids! cute family! cuh-yute hair!!!
(I can't believe how big-girlish Lyddie and Lex are getting!! When will you be closer to us????)

Tawni said...

those turned out soo cute!

Nettie said...

Ok, so don't forget you have to give me one of those family pics for my fridge! Can I remind you some more? :) I love it, good job!

Lonni said...

They look great Jen! I'm excited for you to take ours! I'll see you wensday.

Trisha said...

I just looked at Jocey's and Lonni's pictures. I totally want you to do ours too if you still want another family to try your pictures on! They looked great!