Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sleeping Babies!

I love sleeping kid pictures. They are my favorites! Mostly because they just look sweet but also because if the kid is sleeping then they don't need anything from me!! Anyway the other day Seth was playing in my room while I was spending way too much time blogging during nap time and when I looked over at him this is what I found! He had put a pillow in the basket and fallen asleep. Now how can that be comfy?! Well I took a picture and went back to blogging, and shortly after that he woke up went to the bathroom and came back. He laid down in his basket again and fell asleep! When I took this picture he woke up but he had fallen back asleep. He is so funny!
















Before we go to bed we always check in on the kids. This one night though Carly was over and
looked in on them and told us to come check out the girls. This is what we found! Now Lexi has had her own bed for about 9 -10 months now and they have never slept together. It was so sweet that they just crashed I couldn't resist taking their picture!














And now on to Lyddie! She is a funny goober, almost every time she falls asleep this is how you find her. She always has her thumb in her mouth, although she doesn't suck it, it just has to be in there! And she smothers her face with her blanket and then she rolls half way over and criss crosses her feet into the bars on the crib! She is such a funny baby! I have tons of these pictures because I just can't get over how she does this when she sleeps.

9 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

So sweet. Marina & Molly shared a room while my mom was here, but Marina was on the floor in her sleeping bag & Molly was in the crib, so I don't have any pics this cute ... but every night they'd stay up and giggle at each other for hours. It was so hard to get mad at them and tell them to go to sleep cause it was so cute. :)

Erica said...

i love when they are sleeping! They just look so sweet and innocent although we should know better.

April said...

I love your blog and your kids and you and your husband. Thanks for keeping me updated.

Kristine said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Seth in the basket! So funny the way he is curled up in there. Can that even be comfortable? And I love the new layout and stuff...very cute!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Oh, sleepy babies are the best. It makes me remember why I love them so much.

Tawni said...

Cute cute!! I LOVE sleeping pictures too!

Erin said...

Sleeping pictures are also my favorite! I have tons. Mostly because they do the funniest things when they sleep. I love Seth and Lyddie. Holy cow, so cute!

Nichole said...

I'll echo the comments of those who have gone before: cute! Thanks for sharing more cute facts about your cute kids! Love them!

Nettie said...

I love sleeping pics. When I babysit, I always try to pull the blanket of Lyddie's face because I'm afraid she can't breathe, but she always puts it back on so I guess she's ok. :) Very cute!