Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blog Hopping Pays Off!!

Hello, my name is Jen and I am a blog hopper...
Well this time I found some interesting info. You know how we do this blogging thing and think "this could count as my journal or scrapbook" well I found through another site some links to sights that make books out of your blogs.

"The first is Blog2Print (http://blogger.sharedbook.com/)
This one is in Beta right now so it may have some bugs but it is REALLY easy to use. This one also allows you to include your post's comments if you want. It allows you to choose all posts within certain dates to include in your book. It starts out at $19.95.

The second one is www.blurb.com (http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook)
This lets you download software for free that creates a blog book for you. It starts at $12.95 for 40 pages to print a book. I like this one because it allows you to easily deselect posts like this one that you wouldn't necessarily want in your book."

I just copied and pasted what she had on her blog, if you want to look at it yourself it let me know and I will give you the link to her blog, but I don't know if she would want me to put it up here for all to see. Anyway I was pretty excited when I saw this cuz now it really can be my journal!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Jen and her good find!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Thanks for posting that!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

That's sweet! Plus a little bit genius.

Tawni said...

Kay, I was at bunco last night and someone was saying you could turn your blog into a book and I really wanted to do that!! I clearly don't have enough to start a book, but you will have to remember how to do it when I have enough, so I could come back to you, sound good.Ü

Janey said...

Yay, christmas presents for everyone!!!

Nichole said...

Wish I'd thought of that. . .
Thanks for sharing this savvy tip! I'll have to figure out if I want to do this. You know, "is my blog publication-worthy?" Story of my life!

lindsay said...

i DO remember you and have already been stalking your blog for days now!!! I'm glad you said hi! And your kids are just adorable, my goodness!
(the only problem with knowing me in the fairfield ward is that i dont know any women by their first name! It's "sister bingham" and such...otherwise, i wouldnt have known who Caroline was! :)

Raich said...

LOVE the New Look, Adorable...

Anonymous said...

Your new page is SO CUTE!!!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

new layout. . .very nice. . .very cute. . .very very fun!

Nichole said...

Like the new look! How fun!

Tawni said...

I love your new blog look!! Way to go chica!!Ü

Erica said...

awesome info I can't wait to check this out!