Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Man!

I saw this on a couple blogs and thought it was cute and I didn't have anything else to post about so I copied!

MY MAN:

Who is your man? Eliott

How long have you been together? 8 years

Dating/Engaged/Married? dated 2.5 months engaged 2.5 months married 8 years in November

How old is your man? 30

Who eats more? I would love to say Eliott but we probably eat the same most the time

Who said "I love you" first? Eliott

Who weighs more? Eliott

Who sings better? I can sing like nobody's business in the car but I am tone deaf so if other people can hear the singing Eliott is way better, he can hit the notes!

Who's Older? Eliott

Who's smarter? depends on who you ask I say him, he says me

Who's temper is worse? mine

Who does the laundry? that would be me

Who does the dishes? that would be me again

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? depends on the night, we switch

Who's feet are bigger? Eliott's

Who's hair is longer? mine

Who's better with the computer? Oh so Eliott

Who mows the lawn? That would be Eliott again

Who pays the bills? I guess this one falls on me

Who cooks dinner? me

Who drives when you are together? mostly Eliott (he doesn't like my driving but it's growing on him!)

Who pays when you go out to dinner? Eliott, I never take my wallet when we go out together

Who's the most stubborn? probably me

Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? I don't know!

Who's parents do you see more? Toss up! we see them all frequently

Who kissed who first? Eliott kissed me! I am simply irresistible

Who asked who out? Eliott, he asked, I said no, then my roommate talked me into it so before I hung up I said yes! Thanks Julie!!!

What did you do? We drove around for awhile then went to Coco's then went and walked around AZ mills for a little bit then we went to Jamba then he drove me home and we talked in the car in the parking lot until I think it was 2 am

Who's more sensitive? he is more sensitive to my feelings than I am to him

Who's taller? Eliott

Who has more friends? new friends, me - old friends (from school and growing up that he still stays in touch w/) Him

Who has more siblings? Me

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share the pants!

4 comments:

Jacey said...

So fun that you found me! Now we can keep in touch again. I can't believe your kids, they are SO cute! And 4, I never would have thought. I've added you to my friends and family link. Logan started first grade this year. It about killed me!! It was a lot more emotional than Kindergarten (for me, not him). Just a word of advice, be prepared for next year with Seth.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

cute ... that was fun to read.

Anonymous said...

That was cute, Jen. Or stuff...

Nichole said...

I copied! I was trying to resist, but then (darn it!) you gave in. Anyway, as you'll see from my copycat post, I'll probably be copying more than this post - I'm going to try leaving my wallet at home next time we go out.
But, then, he'll probably do what he did when we were dating and hand me money or a debit card and make me pay anyway. . .