Monday, August 13, 2007

Girl Time!


So with Seth at school I decided to have a little girl time with Riley and Lexi. We painted fingers and toes. Lexi sucks her thumb so she didn't get those painted but she looked so cute with her other 8 fingers. It was so fun! Of course they had to have stickers on their toes too. They both lost the sticker on one foot with in 5 minutes. All in all, school is fun for Seth and the girls are enjoying some extra "mom time".

Lexi's pretty toes and fingers!









Riley's pretty toes and fingers!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Very Cute toes! Sometimes I want to pretend and paint Nates toes. Parker would have a fit but Nate wouln't know any better.

The Scotts said...

Very cute toes and love the stickers! How fun to have girl time already!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Cute chubby toes!

Becky

Anonymous said...

cute baby feets!

Erin said...

There is something just adorable about kids' toes. Oh, I just love 'em! I hope someday I have a girl to share those kinds of moments with. Nate just doesn't really get into that stuff. I wonder why....