Tuesday, January 18, 2011

new beds!!

So the girls were outgrowing their small room so we decided to get bunk beds!!

we got a twin over full and the girls are in love with it!!!

For the first week they rotated turns on top but lately they have been all snuggling up together on the bottom! it is so cute! I love that they are such good friends! and having it has helped free up tons of space in their room making it a bit easier for them to clean and more fun to play in. so all around an excellent purchase!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

:) said...

Cute! My two oldest girls have LOVED having bunk beds! I love that your girls all snuggle up in the same bed, How Cute Is That?

The Gardner Gang said...

Love love LOVE bunk beds! How can anyone go through a childhood without that experience. You can't I tell you. You can't.

Janey said...

adorable!!!! Way to go!

BUIS LIFE... said...

How fun! Bunks rock!!

Anonymous said...

Their room is soooo cute and cheery and girly! I love how it fits them so perfectly. They're so much fun!! What amazing kiddos! I'm glad you found a bunk bed so quickly, it works out so well for everyone! Exclamation point!

Tawni said...

How fun for them! That is the kind of bed I had growing up and I loved it. Actually, I would sleep on the bottom by myself, and Dendi and Brandi would sleep on the top together, umm, not sure how that one worked, but that is what we did.

Brianne said...

great idea. I love that they all snuggle together too. So Cute.