Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas


Here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas morning.
The kids didn't get to bed until about 10 on Christmas Eve so they slept until about 7:30. Eliott and I got up at 6:30 and waited for them to wake up so they could come downstairs. Here they are on the top of the stairs in their new jammies!

They have been wanting zhu zhu pets and Riley has pretty much been the ring leader on that one so she was super excited that Santa had left one for each of them!
Lydia was more excited for the bubbles in her stocking!! I love this rag-a-muffin picture of her!
Well and then there was chapstick which is always a huge hit for the girls!

All the kids were having so much fun w/ all the stuff in their stockings that they checked everything out for a good 15 minutes before we reminded them that there were presents under the tree! I love that they are so happy w/ the little things!
This is what happened after Lexi opened the present from Riley (it was a cell phone from the dollar store). Apparently Lexi loved it because she attacked Riley in hugs to thank her. They were rolling around on the floor and it was hilarious!

Seth had a great time too I just didn't snap any pictures of him looking at the camera. But overall we had a great day!

3 comments:

Raich said...

No pictures of you and Eliott in jammies? I am so dissapointed. My poor daughter needss more girl friends in her life cuz she just saw the applying chapstick pic and said...ooohhh what are those guys doing? my friends?? Happy New Year!!!

Brianne said...

I recognize those PJ's. I guess it was you I saw fighting everyone off on black Friday to get them. I thought you looked familiar.

Tawni said...

How fun!!! I LOVE Christmas pictures!