Saturday, May 2, 2009

So fun!


So my bookshelf it overflowing and I decided I wanted another one. Well my friend Wendy had her hubby make her one. And it turnded out so great that I wanted one too. So since Steve is such a GREAT guy he said he would make if for me. So he made it and I got it a few weeks ago


but finally had the chance to paint it last week. Here it is is! I love it and it turned out great! It fits exactly the way I wanted it to. Now I want to makes shelves and tables for every room!! I even got the baskets I wanted on sale at Ikea. And the cute little box on top matches the colors I just got for decorative pillows for my bed! It is just so fun! Now I just need to add my books! Thanks Steve!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brimhall Bunch said...

Dang! That turned out awesome!! What a great hubby I have.

Jessica/Patrick said...

so so so completely jealous! I LOVE it!!!!