Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleepy Lyddie

Okay this kid can fall asleep anywhere and in the funniest positions. There are tons of pictures! But I just thought it was too funny, I had to post them. I would say over half of these pictures were taken in the last month or two. The rest were within the last six months! In no particular order...
This one was right after we took her crib down! At least she is on the pillow!
She just looks so sweet here. This is after we got her toddler bed. I love that she is still covered up and has a book!
We can't forget the sick/low blood sugar, fall asleep on the stairs picture. Just pathetic!
Mid hamburger in the car!
While camping. Everyone is right outside this tent playing.
In the middle of the living room.
At Nana's house in the living room. Seriously I don't know how she can just crash! I love the kicked back feet in it!
This one amazes me. On the tile! Really!!
This was the other day. She was missing and I find her on the landing just out!


In the middle of a movie.

Eliott walked in and found this one a week or so ago.

How comfy is that arm!!

Again, in the middle of the living room. when she goes she just goes!!
I have no idea how she does it. I have never had a kid that will fall asleep like this!!
And that is all!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Those pictures are priceless! I can't believe she can fall asleep in those places and positions. She looked like she was in the middle of doing something in a lot of them too, like eating or reading a book. So cute!

Nichole said...

ha! I love the Lyddie belly while camping!

Annie said...

I seriously want to get in those pictures and cuddle up next to her! She is so PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

Man I'd say that girl LOVES her sleep.Those pics are absolutely hilarious!..and adorable..

Jacey said...

At least she's a good sleeper instead of fighting it all the time. It could be worse! She's a cutie for sure.

CeeJ said...

My favorite ones are the Stairs... and the Bed.... (I used to sleep with my arm behind my back...it's actually quite comfy!!) ;)

But the Stairs is still my favorite!

Nettie said...

She's so cute. I would love to have the skill of sleeping anywhere like that. It's funny how your girls are all pretty much the same size! CUTE!

Elissa said...

Wow, she really will just fall asleep anywhere won't she?? So cute!

Trisha said...

TOO cute!!! We miss you down here!