Monday, April 27, 2009

My funny boy...


I just love this kid...

We were just getting done w/ dinner tonight when Seth says...
Seth: Mom is this tooth big or little? (as he points to his tooth)
Me: Uh, it looks like it is little
Seth: Oh Good!
Me: Why?
Seth: Cuz it is gonna fall out

I love that he had to check to see if it was a permanent tooth before he told me it was loose!
The funny thing is, I kept laughing about it and he kept asking why I was laughing! He said he didn't know what he said that was funny!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that is cute! I just love the sense of humor of little boys. My boy is always saying the funniest things, definitely can make me laugh any day. SO cute

AudyCamp said...

how cute is that? those freckles are too precious.

Nichole said...

that's such a Virgo boy thing to do/say. . . . love that Seth!